Saturday, January 24, 2009

DH Pugsley Ride

I took the Fat Frank equipped Pugsley up and down the local DH trail, just outside of the university. It was quite the ride up and down:



It was a pretty good ride. You can tell I really meant business by looking at my gear:

IMG_0647

Nothing says you're serious about offroad mountain bike riding like a rack and pannier. I get extra points for having a bungee cord attached to my rack. Also, you can tell this is a serious off road bike and not a racing bike because it has flat handlebars, and they are higher than the seat. Because this was an epic ride, I carried a coke in addition to my waterbottle.



IMG_0649

Again, nothing says "I mean business" at the trailhead like Chaco sandles, a t-shirt with schpantz, and a bike lock. I hope you're writing this all down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home